License Agreement for Software and Services
This license agreement (this "Agreement") gives you certain rights and imposes on you certain responsibilities as more fully described below. By clicking "ACCEPT", you indicate that you have read, fully understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not granted any rights whatsoever in the InterSearch Tax Solutions Inc. software (the "Software"), and you will not be able to access or use the Software or any services provided by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. (the "Services").
1. License Grant and Restrictions. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. d/b/a FreeTaxExtension.com ("InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc.", "FreeTaxExtension.com", "us", "we", "our") grants you, as the person using the Software ("you", "your" or "user"), the following rights provided that you comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may use the Software solely to prepare an application for an extension of time to file your United States federal tax return on either IRS Form 4868 or IRS Form 7004 and, as part of your proper registration and payment, file that application electronically with the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS"), including payment to the IRS, via e-file and e-Pay.
You are not licensed or permitted under this Agreement to do any of the following: (i) attempt to access any other InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use; (ii) copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, resell or distribute in any way the material from the Software website; (iii) work around any technical limitations in the Software, use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the Software, or decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the Software except as otherwise permitted by applicable law, (iv) use the Software for any commercial purpose (v) perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Software or Services, prevent access to or the use of the Software or Services by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. ’s other licensees or customers, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. ’s infrastructure; or (vi) otherwise use the Software except as expressly allowed under this Section 1.
You agree to indemnify and defend InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. against any claims or lawsuits, including attorneys' fees that arise from or result from the use of the Software on a professional or commercial basis.
In addition to the InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. software, the term "Software" includes any other programs, tools, internet-based services, components, and any "updates" (for example, Software maintenance, service information, help content, bug fixes, or maintenance releases, etc.) of the Software that InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. provides or makes available to you.
2. Reservation of Rights and Ownership. The Software is licensed not sold, and InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement. The Software is protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. owns the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software. This Agreement does not grant you any rights to trademarks or service marks of InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. or any third party. No right, title, or interest in or to any trademark, service mark, logo, or trade name of InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. is granted to you under this Agreement. Except for the license to use the Software granted in Section 1, no right, title, or interest in or to any copyright or other intellectual property rights of InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. is granted to you under this Agreement.
- Electronic Communications: By creating a FreeTaxExtension.com account, you consent to receive electronic communications from FreeTaxExtension.com (e.g., SMS or text messaging, telephone, via email, or by posting notices on our Services). These communications may include notices about your account (e.g., authentication, payment authorizations, password changes, and other transactional information) or legal notices and are part of your relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including, but not limited to, that such communications be in writing.
FreeTaxExtension.com may use your mobile number to provide text message alerts for product information, tips or promotions, or other marketing activities. You agree that by providing your mobile phone number you expressly consent to receive automated marketing text messages from us to the mobile phone number provided. Message and data rates will apply, and you should check the rates of your mobile carrier. You can opt-out from further text marketing communications by texting STOP to the SMS number used by FreeTaxExtension.com to contact you."
You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at: [email protected].
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages as described above and every time you sign in you choose not to remember the device. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Electronic Filing Services.If you choose to file your federal tax return extension application electronically, your information will be converted to and stored in a standardized format, and then transmitted to the IRS. You are responsible for verifying the status of your tax return extension application to confirm that it has been received and accepted by the IRS and, if necessary, for filing it manually in the event that the IRS rejects your electronically filed tax return extension application for any reason. You agree to review your tax return for indications of obvious errors before electronically filing or mailing it. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. may, but is not obligated to, store and maintain information that you provide to InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. is not required or obligated to provide you with copies of this information. If you require a copy of your tax return extension application, you must contact the IRS.
The IRS requires InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. to notify it, in connection with the electronic filing of your tax return extension application, certain personal information, including the Internet Protocol ("IP") address of the computer from which the application originated and whether the email address of the person electronically filing the return has been collected. By using the InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. Service to prepare and submit your tax return extension application, you consent to the disclosure to the IRS of all information relating to your use of the InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. Software and Services.
The completion of your tax return extension application may vary due to technical problems with InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc’s systems, or where you have not provided all the necessary information requested by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. or required to submit your tax return extension application. For any of these or other reasons, InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. may not be able to submit your tax return extension application in a timely manner, or at all.
InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to make the Software available to you or to provide the Services to you for any reason in its discretion and, in such instances, will refund any fees for the Services paid by you to InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. .
Help and Support. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. may use a variety of methods (e.g., in-product, Internet, e-mail, chat, fax and phone) to provide technical support and customer service in connection with Software and Services. The terms and conditions governing the offering of this support, which may require the payment of an additional fee, are subject to change as announced by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. from time to time. The Software is not accessible after 8 months of each applicable tax year and shall not be supported beyond that date.
Feedback. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions and ideas, if you choose, about its online products and services ("Feedback"). You agree that you are free to provide your opinion or suggestion to us. You agree that InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. in any way, including in future modifications of the Software, multimedia works and/or advertising and promotional materials relating thereto. You hereby grant InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute and display the Feedback in any manner for any purpose.
5. Acknowledgement.You acknowledge that the Services provided by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. merely involve the filing of an application for an extension of time to file your United States federal tax return on either IRS Form 4868 or IRS Form 7004 based solely on information you provide. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. and its personnel and affiliates are not accountants or tax advisors and are not providing any tax advice or guidance.
6. Third Party Services. In connection with the promotion or your use of the Software, you may be made aware of services, products, offers and promotions provided by third parties, and not by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. ("Third Party Services"). These Third-Party Services may include tax return preparation, refund processing, professional tax review and audit defense, among others. If you decide to use Third Party Services, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions governing any Third-Party Services. To facilitate Third Party Services, InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. may be required to obtain your explicit consent for disclosure and/or use of the information you have provided to InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. By accepting these agreements and consents you authorize InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. to use and disclose your contact information, including name and address, for the purpose of making the Third-Party Services you choose available to you. Your participation in such Third-Party Services indicates your acceptance of such terms and conditions for such Third-Party Services. You agree that the third party, and not InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc., is solely responsible for the performance of the Third-Party Services.
7. Third Party Websites. The Software and Services may contain or reference links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). These links are provided as a convenience only. Such Third-Party Websites are not under the control of InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any Third-Party Website, or any link contained in a Third-Party Website. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. does not review, approve, monitor endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Websites, and the inclusion of any link in the Software or Services is not and does not imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. or its Suppliers (defined below) of any information contained in any Third-Party Website. In no event will InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. or its Suppliers be responsible for the information contained in such Third-Party Website or for your use of or inability to use such website. Access to any Third-Party Website is at your own risk, and you acknowledge and understand that linked Third Party Websites may contain terms and privacy policies that are different from those of InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. and its Suppliers. Neither InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. nor its Suppliers are responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaim any liability for them.
You are responsible for providing, at your expense, any access to the Internet and any required equipment. Further, InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. may at any time change or discontinue any aspect, availability or feature of the Software or the Services.
8. Payment & Collection. In the event you owe InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. any amounts related to your licensing of the Software and/or Services, InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to seek collection of any amount unpaid.
9. User ID and Password Security. You are the only person authorized to use your user ID and password and for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password. You shall not permit or allow other persons to have access to or use your user ID and password, except if you choose to provide that information to InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc.'s authorized technical support personnel to assist you. You are responsible for the use of the Software under your user ID. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. will not disclose your password if you lose or forget it. If you have not electronically filed or printed your tax return extension application, you must create a user ID and password in order for you to access your tax return extension application data at a later date.
You should confirm that the pricing for your use of the Software and/or Services has not changed, particularly if some time has passed between the date you start your tax return extension application and the date you finish and are ready to file or print and pay for it.
10. Privacy of Personal Information. Our full Privacy Statement can be found by visiting our Privacy page. To contact us with a question, email us at [email protected]. Or write to us at: Privacy Team - InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc., 975 E Riggs Rd; Suite 12-402, Chandler, AZ 85249. From time to time in certain versions the Software, you may be presented with information about Services or other opportunities that may interest you. You agree that each affirmative indication of further interest by you (including, but not limited to, entering your name, clicking on a "continue," "yes," "show me more," or other such button in the Software), supplemented by the provisions of this Agreement and as otherwise required by law, shall constitute your separate written consent for InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. to use and display your tax return information in the Software to help you better understand that Service or opportunity. Each consent shall be limited to its stated purpose, and shall not apply to InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc.'s use or disclosure of tax return information for another purpose.
You are responsible for protecting the information on your computer such as by installing anti-virus software, updating your software, password protecting your files, and not permitting third party physical or electronic access to your computer.
10. Consent to Disclosure. You consent to allow InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. 's intermediate service provider, transmitter or electronic return originator to send the applicable tax return extension application forms to the IRS and to receive the following information from the IRS: (a) acknowledgment of receipt of the tax return extension application, (b) if rejected, the basis or reason for rejection of the tax return extension application, and (c) if delayed, the cause or reason for delay in processing the application.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC., ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, PARTICIPATING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, "SUPPLIERS") DISCLAIM ALL GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ARE SECURE OR FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT EVENT, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, AS APPLICABLE. HOWEVER, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
All warranties or guarantees given or made by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. with respect to Software or the Services (1) are solely for the benefit of you as the registered user of the Software and are not transferable, and (2) shall be null and void if you breach any term or condition of this Agreement.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. WILL NOT AUDIT OR OTHERWISE VERIFY ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REJECTION OF YOUR TAX RETURN EXTENSION APPLICATION OR ANY RESULTING TAXES, PENALTIES OR INTEREST USING THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES. FURTHER, INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES, PENALTIES AND INTEREST THAT ARE ASSESSED AS THE RESULT OF INCORRECT, INCOMPLETE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PREPARATION OF YOUR TAX RETURN EXTENSION APPLICATION.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE ENTIRE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS FOR ANY REASON ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR LICENSE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, AS APPLICABLE, TO INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR DAMAGES RELATING TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, TELECOMMUNICATION FAILURES, LOSS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR INVESTMENT, TAX POSITIONS TAKEN BY YOU, INABILITY TO FILE YOUR TAX RETURN EXTENSION APPLICATION, DELAY IN PREPARING YOUR TAX RETURN EXTENSION APPLICATION, INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. , ANY ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, YOUR PASSWORD AND USER ID BY AN UNAUTHORIZED PERSON, OR THE LIKE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, COST, LIABLITY OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR RECEIPT OF OR PARTICIPATION IN THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. IN NO EVENT DOES INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. ASSUME ANY LIABILITY TO ANY PARTY OTHER THAN YOU ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. AND YOU. INTERSEARCH TAX SOLUTIONS, INC. WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE PROVIDED THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
13. Consent to Conduct Business Electronically ("Consent")
(a) Consent to Electronic Communications. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. may be required by law to send "Communications" to you that may pertain to the Software, the use of information you may submit to InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc., and the Services you choose. Additionally, certain of the Third-Party Services you choose may require Communications with the third parties who administer these programs. You agree that InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc., on behalf of itself and/or others who administer such Services (as applicable) may send Communications to you by email and/or may make Communications available to you by posting them at one or more of our sponsored websites. You consent to receive these Communications electronically.
The term "Communications" means any notice, record, agreement, or other types of information that is made available to you or received from you in connection with the Software, the Services, or your tax return extension application or the payment of any amounts in connection therewith.
(b) Consenting to Do Business Electronically. The decision of whether to do business electronically is yours, and you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities necessary for doing business electronically. Your consent to do business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to this Agreement, the Software, and any applicable Services. By selecting the "I accept and agree to the terms of the License Agreement" button; you are confirming to us that you have the means to access, and to print or download, Communications. We do not provide ISP services. You must have your own Internet service provider.
(c) Withdrawal of Consent. If you later decide that you do not want to receive future Communications electronically, write to us at 975 E Riggs Rd: Suite 12-402, Chandler, AZ 85249. If you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, we may terminate your use of one or more of the Services.
(d) Changes to Your Email Address. You agree to notify us promptly of any change in your email address. You can do so by logging on to your account and click the "Update Account Info" link.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement (and any additional terms and conditions with which InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. amends or supplements this Agreement), is a complete statement of the agreement between you and InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc., and sets forth the entire liability of InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. and its Suppliers and your exclusive remedy with respect to the Software and Services and their use. You agree that InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. is not acting as your agent or fiduciary in connection with your use of the Software or any Services. The Suppliers, agents, employees, distributors, and dealers of InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. are not authorized to make to make any additional representations, commitments, or warranties binding on InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. Any waiver of the terms herein by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. must be in a writing signed by an authorized officer of InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. and expressly referencing the applicable provisions of this Agreement. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. shall be not be liable for any default or delay in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement to the extent its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, natural disasters, terrorist acts, war or other hostilities, labor disputes, civil disturbances, the actions or omissions of third parties, electrical or communication system failures, or governmental action. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then it shall be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement will be governed by Arizona law as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Arizona, without regard to its choice of law or conflicts of law principles that would require the application of law of a different jurisdiction, and applicable federal law. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state courts in Maricopa County, Arizona or federal court for the District of Arizona. Headings are included for convenience only and shall not be considered in interpreting this Agreement. As used in this Agreement "including" means "including but not limited to". This Agreement does not limit any rights that InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. may have under trade secret, copyright, patent or other laws.
15. Termination and Amendment.
(a) Termination. Your rights under this Agreement may be terminated by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement or no longer consent to electronic Communications. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease using the Software and Services. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc's rights hereunder.
(b) Amendment. InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. shall have the right to change or add to the terms of its Agreement at any time, and to change, delete, discontinue, or impose conditions on any feature or aspect of Software and Services (including internet-based services, pricing, technical support options, and other product-related policies) upon notice by any means InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. determines in its discretion to be reasonable, including posting information concerning any such change, addition, deletion, discontinuance or conditions in Software or on any InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. sponsored web site, including www.Banks.com. Any use of the Software by you after InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc;'s publication of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as modified.
16. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (OCT 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (SEPT 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227-7202-1 through 227-7202-4 (JUNE 1995), all U.S. Government End Users acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein.
17. Questions. You can contact InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. by mail at: 975 E Riggs Rd; Suite 12-402, Chandler, AZ 85249 or email [email protected] if you have a question or concern or complaint about any product or service we sell over the Internet.
- Refund Policy.
(a) Tax Extension Services - once we have electronically transmitted your tax extension to the IRS, we are under no obligation to issue you a refund. However, if your extension is rejected by the IRS, you can correct and retransmit your extension an unlimited number of times at no additional cost provided it’s the same IRS extension form and taxpayer or business entity we originally transmitted for you. If the IRS rejects your initial tax extension filing as being too late because they are no longer accepting tax extension applications for that year, we will issue you a full refund upon request.
(b) Tax Preparation Services - fees that are collected at the time of your tax extension filing to either reserve a tax professional to prepare and file your tax return at a discounted rate OR as payment for returns that will be self-prepared by you are non-refundable once your extension is transmitted to the IRS. However, those fees are credited to the final cost of your tax preparation services provided that return is filed prior to the final IRS filing deadline for that return type, typically September 15th for most business returns and October 15th for individual returns.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: March 11, 2022
The FreeTaxExtension.com mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by InterSearch Tax Solutions, Inc. DBA FreeTaxExtension.com (“FreeTaxExtension.com”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to FreeTaxExtension.com’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of FreeTaxExtension.com through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with FreeTaxExtension.com. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to TaxExtensio or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other FreeTaxExtension.com mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to TaxExtensio or email [email protected].
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.